Lead In: Mindsets to Lead, Live and Work Differently.
“Lead In is Brené Brown meets Carol Dweck, and it’s vital and magnificent.”
– Emma Isaacs, CEO, Business Chicks
With complexity and unrelenting change only accelerating, it’s clear the old ways – and who’s – of leading are not sufficient. Good people are losing hope and opting out.
Yet there is a way to energise leadership that is inclusive, impactful and inspiring – and mindsets hold the key.
Lead In is your practical and accessible guide to activating the mindsets you need to step into a new way of leading. It is for smart, ambitious, heart-centred people who want to unleash their power to make a difference – in their lives, their organisations and their world.
Lead In will help you:
· Identify and move past old beliefs holding you back
· Make the contribution you know you want to make
· Be centred and in action even when times are tough
· Lessen the grip of the “not enough” mindset
· Empower others to Lead In as well.